Tuesday 9 June 2015

Winter Wounder Land


I woke up in my bed it was winter today, I got out of my bed in a hurry i run down the stairs ‘THUMP!!’ i trip up on my shoe and face first onto the floor OUCH!!, but i got up and run and got my beanie and coat and i run out the door and jumped on to the snow OMG!! the snow is freezing cold i nearly turned into a ice cube, but i got up any way. i said to myself “i am so clumsy today i wonder why“. I turned my head side to side and all i could see is snow so i walk ahead then out of no where i see a bridge “there was never a bridge there” but i ran to it and i standed on the ice it was slippery i slipped over OUCH!!!. i tried to get back up but i can’t it's too slippery but i finally got up and i saw all these trees i licked the ice on the trees and my tongue got stuck i pulled so hard and i got it off but the ice tasted so cold. I felt the ice on the ground its so smooth. then out of no where i see SNOWFLAKES they're so pretty i ate one its like im in heaven. then i can hear a snow owl they never come here, but this is like i'm in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.