Thursday 21 May 2015

dear dairy

dear dairy
night 1

its my first night in the trenches im feeling OK but i can smell gun smoke and blood everywhere when i look out its not a good site. all the people are sleeping and crying. they're thinking that they didn't want to go in the war


night 2

the trucks are still shooting. this is the second night and im petrified seeing dead people everywhere and i can hear them shouting. i can feel my trench shacking from everyone running and shooting and i can feel the dirt fulling one my dairy.

night 3

iv got blood all over my hands from burning people in the ground. im warn out from all the shooting, i can taste blood in my mouth from banning into people it tastes yuck. i think that all the other people are freaking out because there far away from there family.

night 4

today i saved my team mates. i feel sad that i left my family at home in fair, i say to my self that i will make it, i will see my family again. the trucks are fighting for the country we are too this is my last dairy entry because i have no more pages left.

2 comments:

  1. Taygen rm 18 Temata2 June 2015 at 11:38

    Wow , Well done Jessica ! I like how you ended with no more pages left in my diary.Did you do anything else for ANZAC day ??? If so , what???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we found out some facts about what type of food they had and we made a power-point its really cool i might put the power-pint on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.