Friday 6 May 2016

Week 1 and 2 Reflection


This week we have been doing avail and the movie was hook.
We had to type done the subtitles we just read when the movie stopped.

Surprise Subtitles
Type the subtitle you have just read:
  1.  That’s a game.
  2.  Hey Jack.
  3.  Lost, lost, lost.
  4.  Come on Jack, out, out, out.
  5.  It was a beautiful speech.  
  6. Captain
  7.  Good night then mam sir  
  8. Peter don’t you know who you are
  9. Tink help me!
  10. Long live hook
  11. You must be joking
  12. That is not Pan  
  13. Lost boys wake up
  14. My eyes I’m blind
  15. Here comes Pan.
  16. No pain, no gain, James.
  17. I want my Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess. Good start. Next week try and include a few other DLO's that you have created to show off your learning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.