Friday 9 September 2016

Week 7 Reflection

What I did well this week - I Planned my Country Study and I'm close to finishing it.
What do I need to work on - My Fractions that we have been learning on this week.

This week we have been working hard on topic, on topic this week we have been doing country study, for country we had to pick 1 country and show information about it. I'm doing South Korea heres my slide show




This Week we have all so been working on maths, for maths this week we have been learning about fractions. We did Improper Fractions to mixed numbers.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jessica.
    I really like your slide show for your country study. The backgrounds are really nice and its full of infomation.
    Next time you could put include more animals in the Wildlife slide.
    Bye from Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess,
    I really liked your slideshow about South Korea,it was really cool and the backgrounds were beautiful. Next time you could work on your spelling .

    Bye for now, From Ashleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tena koe Jessica

    A fantastic reflective post for the week. I love your slide presentation so far, remember to check your work against the success criteria to see that everything is included.

    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.